ISS National Lab STEM team staff will set up a kick-off meeting with partner organization staff to review the following information:
Youth Launch Event Details
- Introduction to the Youth Launch Event participant portal
- Registration and media release (Registration due by:__________)
- All Youth Launch Event participants must register (youth, one chaperone/youth, staff, guests)
- How tickets work (free and discounted)
- Youth Launch Event schedule
- Poster session explanation
- Presentation session explanation (Presentation due by:_________)
- What’s on Board form (Form due by:_________)
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex exploration time/website
Day-of Launch Event
- Meet at the flagpole, take attendance, hand out tickets, sign in posters.
- Remember to be flexible, as launch times can change at the last minute.
Thank you for being a part of this ISS National Lab Youth Launch Event!