The Aerospace Corporation, a world leader in the application of space technology, provides advanced scientific engineering services for space and related high-technology systems.
Advanced Technology. Objective Analysis. Innovative Solutions.
As an independent, nonprofit corporation operating federally funded research and development center, The Aerospace Corporation performs objective technical analyses and assessments for a variety of government, civil, and commercial customers. With five decades of experience and a staff widely recognized for its technical knowledge and capabilities, The Aerospace Corporation provides leadership and support in all fields and disciplines of research, design, development, acquisition, operations, and program management.
Assuring Mission Success.
Aerospace supports its customers in a broad range of space-related technology disciplines, providing value-added knowledge and insight to state-of-the-art space systems, application, and related technology areas.
Principal Areas of Scientific & Engineering Expertise:
- Space Science Experiments
- Satellite design and orbital systems
- Guidance and control
- Structural design and modeling
- Sensors and imaging
- Computer and network architectures
- Software development and validation
- Satellite control and ground systems
- Advanced materials
- Signal processing
- Computer security
Research, Engineering & Technical Support Services:
- Mission planning
- Operations concepts
- Acquisition and program management
- Prototype development
- Reliability analysis
- Systems engineering
- Test and evaluation
- Independent readiness reviews
- Risk analysis and lifecycle cost modeling
- Laboratory evaluation
- Nondestructive testing
- Launch and on-orbit failure analysis and anomaly resolution