G-SPACE, Inc. offers an end-to-end Software-as-a-Service AI-powered platform ATOM™ to support data, analytics, and design needs for microgravity R&D and in-space manufacturing required by researchers, space providers, and terrestrial manufacturers. The ATOM(e)™ platform provides the workspace analytics tools before, during, and/or after flying experiments to space to ultimately help the user extract delta-to-gravity™ insights.
G-SPACE also provides MERCURIA™, which is a market-driven optimization database for assessing demand for microgravity products and in-space manufacturing. For terrestrial manufacturers, our company helps you capitalize on our multiple decades of NASA and industry experience spanning across multiple applications from semiconductors, fiber optics, tissue engineering, material and life sciences.
Currently, developing these products is expensive and ineffective via in-space trial and error. Our product, ATOM(e)™ reduces the time and costs by a factor of 10 by enabling users to design, optimize, and qualify products without the gravitational force, terrestrially, before going to space.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Essential to academic users:
- User friendly data ingestion and management
- Microgravity data science analytics
- Computer Vision and Predictive Machine Learning tools
For space providers and in-space manufacturers:
- Preflight optimization of experiment and/or manufacturing process
- In-space monitoring and on-the-fly adaptive design
- Product inspection, analysis, and certification
Targeting material manufacturers:
- Evaluates gravity impact
- Market intelligence forecast for in-space manufacturing
- Sustainability benefits evaluation
SOFTWARE TOOLS OFFERED UNDER LICENSE
ATOM(e)™ is an industry-leading solution for designing and modeling new and advanced materials leveraging on delta-to-gravity™ insights. The platform is modular and allows users to select the functionalities that best suit their needs, from data ingestion, storage, conversion, and analytics to more complex models and solutions. This modularity can also be structured around the different capabilities needed by the microgravity R&D value chain: preflight, during flight, and/or postflight.
- ATOM Scout discovery/product design
- ATOM Compass product optimization
- ATOM Radar in-space manufacturing monitoring
- ATOM Fusion product qualification
- Forecasting of market demand in different application areas for microgravity materials and in-space manufacturing
- Market driven optimization database
- Driven by user-definable variables to quantify target markets and commercialization timelines for desired products/materials