|Focus Areas:||Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Technology Development|
CSS is a provider of expert technical services, facilities and logistics to government and commercial organizations in the space and aerospace industries. CSS has been instrumental in over 170 scientific payloads flown to the ISS aboard the Space Shuttle, Dragon and Cygnus; providing experiment design, payload testing, hardware development, payload processing and science support throughout the continuum of the R&D cycle.
Commercial Research Support Services
- Logistics, Shipping/Receiving, Chain of Custody, Bonded Storage, Turnover Support
- Central Services, Consumable Supply, Scalable Laboratory Configurations
- Permitting, Environmental Health & Safety Compliance
- Hardware Development and Testing
- Quality Assurance
- Payload Processing and Integration
- Manifest and Flight Documentation Support
- Ground and Analog Experiment Controls, Real-time Access to Flight Experiment Data and Crew Communication
Among our most valued service element, CSS facilitates communication and project development understanding between our research customer and the flight organizations that manage access and requirements for use of the ISS including NASA’s ISS, HRP and Space Life and Physical Sciences Programs, as well as the ISS National Lab and ISS International Partner Agencies. As our customer, we provide the necessary resources to enable a clear pathway to ISS National Laboratory utilization for R&D.